Our WirePak systems can produce up to 4000 lbs of wire per hour, ranging from < 1 % rubber content, all the way up to 13% rubber content.
The density of the end product ranges from 60 pounds per cubic foot all the way up to 130 pounds per cubic foot.
Our systems include automatic weighing and batching technology built right into the machinery.
- Easy maintenance and easy tool change (less than an hour)
- Upgraded metal prices (up to 150% price increase)
- Can be programmed to handle “clean wire” or “semi clean wire”
- Simple yet efficient hydraulics deliver significant operational efficiencies that are easy to maintain
- Robust components provide a durable, reliable system